Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey Monday.

Well, it seems this week is off to a rather horrid start. How about I give a run-down of my day.

Ehh wake-up no biggie, sure it blows but doesn't it always?
School time-woo hoo.
Spanish-I apparently suck at the subjunctive form. Who knew? I thought I kicked that test's ass, but apparently ass whooping=22/40. AGHHH.
Preschool-Fine, but my kid, Layla, was quite tired and thought the best way to express this was that any time something went slightly wrong she cried. Well, more like screeched.
Junior Leaders-Actually, went alright today due to the fact my partner was not there and so I just tried to blend into the freshmen on the cardio machines.
Lunch-Managed to copy the math homework.
Physics-WHY THE HELL DOES ANYONE LIKE THIS??? IT'S HORRIBLE AND I FEEL MASOCHISTIC FOR EVEN SIGNING UP FOR IT. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Pre-Calc-Turns out he notices things like copying homework. SHITE. So I currently have a "D" in that class, which still isn't a very good idea of my abilities that's like one quiz and the homework.
Amstud- Not too shabby. Think I did alright on the 1920's test. Haha-struggle buggies.

Then I had a lovely Model UN meeting.
Then FOUR HOURS of ACT prep classes.

Now I'm supposed to be doing my homework. But I'm not. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment