Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Beginning

Hey, I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but I'm kind of using this as a diary/desperate cry for attention/trying to be a little less boring. Either way, this is the start.
My hopes for this blog mostly just include documenting my life without actually having to tell anyone in real life, what is actually going on in my life.
That is where my problem(s) stems from. I don't really trust people, so I don't tell them about myself so that way I can never be hurt in case once they actually get to know me, they don't find me interesting. (wow talk about a run-un-sorry Grammar Nazi) I hold that at higher fault then, say, being annoying or a bitch. Uninteresting-is just plain boring. You don't matter enough for someone to actually have an opinion about you. So in my life I strive to be amusing to people, or come off as brilliant, or really giving. When in all honesty, I'm not really any of those things, I just let people think that about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment